BILINGUAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Our Client is seeking a Bilingual Communications Specialist. This individual will be responsible for developing and writing content for end-user communications related to projects, on-going maintenance, and ad-hoc events. The individual will collaborate and partner with other Infrastructure teams and assist with change management and end-user communications. They will maintain a close relationship with the Corporate Communications department to ensure alignment with company-wide communications.
Qualified individuals will possess a relevant university degree with at least 2-4 yrs. experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and training activities
- Recent relevant experience in operational change management
- Ability to translate technical content into clear content for end-user client consumption
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
- Strong client engagement skills
In addition to bilingual (French/English) capabilities, candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good creative skills, strong organization and planning capabilities and highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence.
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity please contact Steven Love at 506-857-2156 or forward your resume to his attention by email to email@example.com