Bilingual Sales Representative
We are presently recruiting for a Bilingual Sales Representative on behalf of our client, to cover the Atlantic Provinces. Your primary mandate will be to manage an existing client base as well as create selling strategies to prospect and close new business and achieve your budgeted sales goals.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Provide assistance in the development of new opportunities through existing customers
– Manage ongoing product and service requirements and monitor clients for expansion, growth or potential moves.
– Develop new accounts on an on-going basis.
– Maintain excellent relationships with customers.
– Promote and sell the various value added services provided.
As the successful candidate you will have a minimum of two years proven success in prospecting, cold calling and direct business-to-business sales. You are a self-starter with strong planning, organizational and relationship building skills and able to work and provide results with minimum supervision.
If you are an energetic, results driven individual who enjoys connecting with customers this could be the role you have been waiting for. Contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 for more information or forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.