Full-Time BRANCH MANAGER
Our client, a large, well respected company specialized in heavy lifting and transportation is looking for a Branch Manager for their Dartmouth, NS location.
Their ideal candidate will be responsible for the safety, leadership and management of the day-to-day activities of their operation team.
- Promote and demonstrate a commitment to safety
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with and ensure regular communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote a positive labour/employee relations climate and teamwork at all levels of the site.
- Work with all levels of internal and external management to coordinate operational and administrative activities
- Ensure effective delivery of service to all levels of internal and external customers
- Build and promote a culture of team-wide leadership behaviors
- Long term planning and strategy development to deliver continued value to our client
- Seek out and explore opportunities for continuous improvement in all aspects of the business including safety, operations, and commercially
- All the above with be completed in accordance with Irving Equipment quality and standards polices.
- 3-5 years of supervisory or site management role experience, preferably in a unionized environment within an industrial or construction industry
- Strong leadership capabilities, with an ability to inspire others to act as leaders
- Experience and knowledge in heavy lift and heavy haul would be an asset
- Strong ability to manage relationships across a wide network
- Post-Secondary Education, preferably in the Engineering, Technical, or Business field of study
- Strong Financial acumen
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple work fronts
- Ability to effectively manage time and effectively make decisions with limited information
- Proactive, detail oriented, and a sense of urgency is a must
- Strong communication skills and ability negotiate
- Ability to think critically & problem solve
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.