Full-Time Business Analyst, Data Management
Our client, a group of large and successful companies has an opening for a Business Analyst at their Halifax, NS location.
Reporting to the Manager Data Management, the Business Analyst will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and developing the Collaborative Environment and PLM features in line with business needs.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 2-5 years experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A post-secondary education in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong SharePoint administrative and development skills
- Experience in PLM environments (SPF)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.