SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to the Senior Divisional Director, the Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for working closely with the each of the transportation and logistics companies to oversee the execution of key Divisional commercial strategy, with particular emphasis on achieving business plan goals for revenue growth and diversification as well as profitability enhancement.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Director:
• Working with the businesses, coordinates the development of annual Sales and Marketing plans and leads regular reviews
• Lead the development and deployment of across Divisional pricing processes and strategy designed to improve, margin and profitability;
• Drive the effective utilization of CRM, sales training and other commercial tools designed to improve sales force effectiveness to drive growth across the division
• Provide leadership on integrated marketing including the use of social media, websites, and literature and brand standards.
• Develop meaningful market analytics that fosters strategic thinking regarding the most significant sales and margin growth opportunities relative to industry and competitive trends;
• Provide customer and market insights through business intelligence reports
• Drive continuous improvement in the marketing and sales process
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing required;
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience required;
• Strong business acumen with the ability to make a significant contribution to performance and profitability;
• Strong strategic thinking and execution skills;
• Experience with large, organizations preferred;
• Effective communication style with a demonstrated ability to work with teams within and outside of direct control;
• Ability to balance multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
• Familiarity with pricing tools and analytics is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or similar discipline
• An MBA would be an asset.
For consideration, please contact Jennifer Myles at 506-852-8049 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com