Full-Time COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Our client has an immediate opening for a Communications Specialist to join its head office located in Saint John, New Brunswick. The successful candidate will have a proven track record (ideally within a major corporate environment), the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and possess strong writing skills and business acumen. The candidate must be able to work autonomously, exhibit sound public/media relations tactics and think strategically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- 4 to 6 years of progressively more responsible communications experience
- Working knowledge of desktop publishing, intranet communications and content management
- Graphic design experience
- Experience in crisis communications and working within tight deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible and possess advanced written and verbal skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects from inception to post-implementation
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and associates in a professional manner to produce successful outcomes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and other related communications applications
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity please contact Steven Love at 506-857-2156 or forward your resume to his attention by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.