Full-Time Corporate Security Manager
Corporate Security Manager
Our client, a leader in building quality ships and repairing vessels is looking for a Corporate Security Manager.
This is a full-time, permanent staff role reporting into the VP, Programs and is based in Halifax NS
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: 5 years of senior level security and/or policing experience, including strategic planning in a corporate security function
- A strong knowledge of the CISD Security Clearance Program, the Controlled Goods Directorate, and ITAR’s
- Valid Level II security clearance or ability to obtain
- All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
The Corporate Security Manager will have primary responsibility for the overall strategic direction of corporate security and loss control program, including:
- Development and maintenance of an overall Corporate Security and Loss Control Policy and program for;
- Corporate Company Security Officer (CCSO) for the purpose of all responsibilities set out in sections 105 of the PWGSC Industrial Security Manual;
- Marine Security Facility Officer (MFSO) for the purpose of the Marine Transportation Security Act and Regulations and International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS);
- Ensure requirements set out in Canada’s Controlled Goods Regulations and the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are met;
- Manage the relationship with Industrial Security (ISL);
- Oversee all security and personnel working at the facilities to ensure the requirements of the company’s Corporate Security and Loss Control Policy and program are met;
- Carry out performance planning and review for the Security Manager and Security Supervisor jointly with their other reporting managers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.