Credit and Billing Manager
Our client is currently looking for an accomplished Credit and Billing Manager to join their team in Saint John, NB.
As our successful candidate you will be responsible for:
• Managing and overseeing the policies and procedures that support the credit to collections process.
• Managing and supporting an administrative team, their performance, development, and growth within the organization.
• Maintaining company standard for Days Sales Outstanding
• Planning and distributing workloads
• Leading process improvement projects for the department
• Overseeing the month end billing cycle
• Managing the cash application process, apply payments, balance to the bank
• Managing and upholding the Credit Policy
• Collecting on accounts and managing collection portfolio as required
• Performing advertiser and/or collection analysis as required
• Using a CRM to manage collection activity and to interact with the sales force
You have a post-secondary education, preferably in Accounting and you have an interest in or are currently working towards the CCP designation. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a credit/collections supervisory role and excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are musts.
For more information, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com