Our client is presently seeking a Demand Planner to work out of their state of the art facility in Dieppe, NB. The successful candidate will be responsible statistical analysis of the system generated forecast, weekly and monthly maintenance activities in the system, achieve consensus with sales on the demand plan; also responsible for publishing various daily, weekly & monthly reports; work closely with corporate planning department to ensure supply meets demand. Work closely with sales, marketing, product development, and finance.
• Gather data & analyze from various departments/ tools including Sales, Marketing, Product Development, customers, Finance. Analyze and adjust demand plan based on statistical forecast, accuracy measures and other inputs.
• Maintenance of forecast data (adding new sku’s, removing old sku’s, chaining of history, keeping history clean for statistical forecasting purposes) in order to publish an accurate monthly demand plan.
• Reporting & Communicating – Publish various daily, weekly, & period end reports for publication to the business – Forecast by Customer and Summary reports, Forecast accuracy reports. Prepare and host monthly demand review/ consensus meetings with individual sales reps.
• Improve process – work with key stakeholders to evaluate and improve process to better meet the needs of the business
• Post – Secondary education: Bachelor’s Degree/ College Diploma;
• Advanced computer and application skills, including Windows-based Excel;
• Strong attention to detail and good with numbers and accurate data capturing;
• Able to work independently, and still enjoy a team environment.
For a confidential exchange of information, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com