Director, Corporate Branding
Our client is a large diversified group of companies with an employee population in excess of 15,000. Their operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products and construction industry sectors. They are presently seeking a Director of Corporate Branding who is an expert in brand architecture, messaging, tone, voice and design/creative standards.
Key Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ensuring employees are kept informed and motivated and providing
- Supporting and providing clarification to managers to ensure they are confident in delivering key messages and to strengthen the internal communication cascade
- Maintaining recruitment marketing/branding presence (careers website, social media, job boards)
- Maintaining brand integrity across all company signage
- Leading a group of professional graphic artists and overseeing the production of branding materials including both internal and external signage across all companies
- Using segmentation and mapping techniques to identify target audiences
- Ensuring the consistency of voice and message across all internal and external channels
- Managing and coordinating all activity in internal communication plans, including deploying resources and managing risks
- Establishing two-way and face to face communication channels to build employee engagement
- Working with and managing outside vendors and internal specialists to develop brand assets
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing and visual design for a medium or large organization
- Proven track record in brand strategy, including architecture, articulation of brand platforms, brand positioning and brand development tools
- Proven ability to create a unique and consistent look and feel across every medium
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative skills
- Ability to communicate with senior leadership and lead discussions across the organization to ensure the brand platform and strategy is leveraged appropriately and consistently to meet business objectives
- Expertise in strategic storytelling, communications, marketing
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lynn Breau at (506) 852-8043 or forward you resume for review to email@example.com . All communication will remain strictly confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.