Based in Saint John, NB – Responsibilities in Southern NB and locations in Maine. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Responsible for managing and meeting performance targets and initiatives, building teamwork, and overall leadership for this area.
- Lead the area of Engineering with a focus on operational excellence, customer service (both internal & external), continuous improvement/optimization, safe operations, and teamwork.
- Analysis and management of various aspects in the area of Engineering; including forecasting costs related to project work.
- Manage strategic planning, business planning and budgeting process for Engineering projects.
- Promote a safe work environment in all activities in the area of Engineering; includes compliance to regulatory requirements & company policies and communicating and rectifying safety concerns.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or a related field with a professional designation.
- MBA would be considered an asset.
- 5-10 years of senior leadership/project management experience.
- Possess strong leadership skills and behaviors with an emphasis on efficient and quality work.
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills with a proven track record of managing financial requirements, deadlines and priorities.
- The ability to develop, motivate, and foster positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strong Computer Skills are essential.
For consideration, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com