DIRECTOR, INTERNAL AUDIT
We are looking for an experienced and well-qualified finance professional to become a key member of our client’s Senior Management Team as their Director of Internal Audit.
This is a Senior Management position with a successful and well-established, world-class organization. As our client’s new Director of Internal Audit you will work closely with other Senior Management personnel throughout the organization, and report directly to the CFO. You will be specifically responsible for the following:
• Providing leadership to a professional team of auditors as you oversee integrated audits within finance, operations, and IT.
• Compile and present audit findings to the Senior Management Team along with your recommendations
• Spearhead the ongoing development and implementation of a risk-based internal audit and evaluation program, designed to mitigate financial and operational risk through the effective use of appropriate systems and controls throughout the organization
• Use your wisdom and experience as a proven leader to identify internal control issues and areas for improved efficiency within the company, and then implement solutions to these problems.
Our client is looking for the following combination of skills, education and experience in their new Director of Internal Audit:
• A professional accounting designation is required (CA preferred)
• 10+ years of experience in positions of increased responsibility within the financial or information technology sectors
• 5+ years of experience in internal audits for large to mid-sized corporations
• 5+ years of experience in a management position(s)
• You are a proven leader and excel at motivating others towards excellence
• You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• You possess a thorough knowledge of sophisticated IT systems and processes
For more information on this outstanding opportunity to further your career with a dynamic, world-class corporation, or to forward your résumé and cover letter in confidence, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com