Full-Time Director, Maintenance
We are currently seeking applications for a Director, Maintenance for our client to be based in Saint John, New Brunswick with responsibilities in Atlantic Canada and the New England States in the US. This position reports to the General Manager.
• Contributing to the success of our client as a key senior member of the management team leading the Mechanical area;
• Responsible for managing and meeting performance targets and initiatives, building teamwork, and overall leadership for this group;
• Lead the Mechanical Department in the areas of operational excellence, customer service (both internal & external), continuous improvement/optimization, safe operations, and teamwork;
• Analysis and management of various aspects of Mechanical Operations; including forecasting maintenance costs, fuel consumption, labour costs, etc;
• Manage strategic planning, business planning and the budgeting process for the Mechanical Group;
• Promote a safe work environment in all activities in this area; includes compliance to regulatory requirements & company policies and communicating and rectifying safety concerns.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a related field with a professional designation;
• MBA would be considered an asset;
• 5-10 years of senior leadership experience;
• Possess strong leadership skills and behaviors with an emphasis on efficient operations and quality work;
• Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of managing deadlines and priorities in a results driven environment;
• The ability to develop, motivate, and foster positive relationships with the team, and our customers.
For consideration, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or email email@example.com