Full-Time Director of Operations
Director of Operations
Saint John, NB
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Operations is a key senior member of the leadership team managing Train Operations. The successful candidate will have a track record of effective leadership, operational excellence, customer service, continuous improvement/optimization, safe operations, and teamwork.
- Manage to performance targets and initiatives, build teamwork, and provide overall leadership
- Analysis and management of various aspects of Operations; including forecasting costs, fuel consumption, labor costs, etc.
- Lead strategic planning, business planning and budgeting process
- Promote a safe work environment including compliance to regulatory requirements & company policies and communicating and remedying safety concerns
Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Engineering; MBA would be a benefit
- 5+ years of leadership experience in an operational role; Railway experience is an asset
- Strong leadership skills and behaviors with an emphasis on efficient operations and quality work
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of managing financial requirements, deadlines and priorities
- The ability to develop, motivate, and foster positive relationships with teams and customers
Please send resume to Jared Larsen in preferred format of PDF.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.