DIRECTOR OF PRICING
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Pricing to work from their head office in Dieppe, NB. The selected candidate will be an experienced professional with strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
Our client has continued to expand its business offerings through growth and investment within its business lines. They require a candidate with the skills and ability to lead a team and ensure continued success in their business growth initiatives.
• Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant discipline
• Years of Experience Required: Minimum of 5 years management experience, ideally in a transportation environment
• Effective communication style with a demonstrated ability to work with teams within and outside of direct control
• Experience in building and maintaining financial analysis, pricing models, and costing analytics required
• Knowledge of leveraging reporting tools, Excel, and strong analytical capability is required
• Lead a team of analysts to provide customer proposals, analysis, and recommendations
• Ensure pricing is optimized to align with business strategy to provide profitable growth across all divisions and service offerings
• Drive continuous improvement in the pricing processes in the company, working closely with other departments and teams to meet customer expectations
• Manage and refine customer, shipment, and lane analysis as well as the underlying tools, assumptions and models
• Ensure pricing proposals, contracts, and tender responses are accurate, timely, and professional
• Work closely with senior management to provide insight on large opportunities, projects, and analytics work
For a confidential exchange of information, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com