Full-Time DIRECTOR OF RAIL SERVICES
We are currently seeking a Director of Rail Services for our client located in Saint John, New Brunswick with responsibilities in Atlantic Canada and the New England States in the US.
This position reports to the General Manager.
- Contributing to the success of our client this senior management position is responsible for growing and leading the Rail Services business in Canada and North Eastern US;
- Ownership of the P&L for Rail Services, Develops and manages performance targets, improvement initiatives, building teamwork, and overall business leadership;
- Leads in the areas of project management, sales, operational excellence, customer service , continuous improvement/optimization, safety , and teamwork;
- Responsible for developing and leading job analysis, quoting, forecasting, cost control, and all aspects of project management;
- Manages annual strategic planning, and the budgeting for the area of responsibility;
- Promotes a safe work environment in all activities; includes compliance to regulatory requirements & company policies and communicating and rectifying safety concerns;
- Develops leads and motivates team.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. MBA would be considered an asset;
- 10 years of leadership experience;
- Possess strong leadership skills and behaviours with an emphasis on project management, efficient operations and quality work;
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills with a proven track record of growing a business, and managing deadlines and priorities;
- The ability to develop, motivates, and fosters positive relationships with customers and team.
For consideration, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.