Full-Time DIRECTOR, TALENT ACQUISITION
Director, Talent Acquisition
The Director of Talent Acquisition is the brand ambassador in the talent marketplace. The Director translates, with energy and passion, the organizations opportunities effectively in the talent market. The Director provides leadership to a talented team of recruiters, across diverse companies, leveraging best practices, creativity and technology to achieve business results.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing an overarching talent acquisition strategy, including campus and experienced hiring, social media, networks and 3rd party recruiters which includes solutions to expand who, where and how we attract talent to the organization.
- Building a strong talent pipeline to satisfy current and future hiring needs.
- Directing the organization’s recruitment activities to ensure a consistent candidate experience leveraging technology, innovation, assessment tools, best practices and appropriate training for recruiters and hiring managers
- Providing leadership and direction to recruiters in the business to increase the capability and impact of recruitment across the organization.
- Employing a captivating employer brand that reflects the diverse opportunities across industries and businesses
- Managing the recruitment process and technology to ensure it is conducted efficiently, economically and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards.
- Evaluating trends to recommend changes to the organization’s recruitment strategies based on changing conditions.
- Leading the strategic workforce planning process for the enterprise.
- Promoting diversity and ensuring recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates.
- 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition at a senior level.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- Understand selection methods and techniques.
- Understand the duties and competencies of different roles across different industries and businesses.
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and organizational skills.
- Experience with progressive recruitment technology, social media, networks and professional platforms.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates as well as with internal teams and external partners.
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree. Recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.