Irving Equipment is a well-established Heavy Lift and Specialized Transport company with over 60 years in business and a diverse fleet of mobile and crawler cranes, SPMTs, and other specialized transport and lifting equipment with locations in Saint John, New Brunswick, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and several other branches in Atlantic Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Estimator to join their dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Manage the bid process including initiating bid kick off meetings with internal stakeholders, respond to pre-qualifications, RFI’s, RFQ’s, and preparing bid for General Manager’s review and approval.
- Coordinate resources to ensure all bids are submitted on time and are of consistent quality.
- Prepare contract briefing sheets so important contract compliance items are summarized and communicated to Operations.
- Interact with team members on pricing exercises.
- Document customer requirements, working with internal departments, and create proposals to meet requirements.
- Sustain strong internal relationships to gather relevant, accurate, information.
- Maintain external website, as well as, all promotional and marketing materials.
- Update and maintain contract and customer files, including customer contact information in CRM.
- Organize bid submission reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with estimating, bid management, and contract management.
- Experience in the Construction or Equipment industry is considered an asset.
- Experience in scientific pricing/dynamic pricing considered an asset.
- Demonstrates curiosity.
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including meeting facilitation.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For consideration, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com