HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual to join their organization as Human Resources Generalist in Saint John, NB. This key position will support a wide range of human resource initiatives including: recruitment, terminations, employee relations, orientation of new employees, performance management coaching.
• Provide HR advice, guidance and support to management and staff
• Assist the Corporate HR Manager in the implementation of HR projects and development initiatives
• Communicate and enforce new and existing policies and procedures
• Build a positive collaborative relationship with the workforce through proactive employee relations
• Ensures compliance with applicable legislation
• Advise staff on all employee benefits
• A minimum of 5+ years experience in a HR generalist role
• Strong general knowledge of Human Resources and personnel practices and principles, and applicable labour, pay, benefits, health and safety laws and regulations.
• Post secondary education in HR management
• CPHR designation (or working towards it)
• Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 or email email@example.com