Saint John, NB
Reporting to the Director of Architecture, this position has accountability for designing and building an end-to-end Infrastructure services roadmap and Infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements for the enterprise. The results of this effort will be highly reliable and performing infrastructure services that allow our companies to operate efficiently and effectively, for today and in the future.
• Develop the overall Infrastructure technology roadmap that would support and enable the business objectives of the organization
• Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of Infrastructure components, technology and product standards as well as design of standard configurations.
• Lead the effort to develop standards, policies and models to support the infrastructure plans
• Develop the current, transitional and future state roadmaps for each infrastructure domain that is aligned with the overall technical infrastructure goals and objectives.
• Assist with designing the governance activities associated with global enterprise technical infrastructure architecture
• Work with key external infrastructure partners to ensure alignment to our plans
• Mentor and coach team members in specific areas of expertise related to IT architecture.
• Coach and grow infrastructure staff to ensure continued development of their skills
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of ten (10) years of proven experience working as a IT Infrastructure Architect with extensive hands on experience
• Experience and broad knowledge across all areas of the Infrastructure Technology Architecture domain including Cloud Computing, Data Center, Data Storage Technologies, Virtualization, server platforms (Unix/Linux, Windows, AS400), Desktop, mobility solutions, systems monitoring/management, data protection, high availability/clustering, network and Security
• Ability to think architecturally and create enterprise reference architecture blueprint, governance and management methods.
• Experience and/or training related to Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org