Full-Time MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT IT
Saint John, NB
Reporting to the Director, Internal Audit, this role will work closely with the IT Risk & Security team, system and business application leads and process owners and be exposed to senior leaders, requiring excellent tact, professionalism, and maturity.
The applicant is expected to be independent, adaptable and possess comprehensive skills in audit methodologies, documentation, and reporting.
The incumbent will also work in collaboration with Internal Audit team peers to respond to risk areas identified through audits, internal control assessments, and risk assessments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input into the audit plan based on business and emerging risks
- Manage the annual audit plan for IT audits to ensure effective and timely execution of audits, including resource requirements
- Perform risk assessment for IT audit projects and design/review audit programs
- Actively participate in oversight and execution of IT audits leading more junior team members
- Design and lead application control testing in support of audits, the internal control program and complementary user entity controls
- Provide innovative, practical and value add recommendations based on best practice, including analytics, robotics, and other emerging technologies
- Be a key advisor on technology projects and policies, as needed
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company including IT leaders across multiple Divisions
- Prepare and present audit findings and reports to senior business leaders
- Lead ad hoc projects, as assigned
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the business and internal audit function; implement improvements within the internal audit function
- Monitor survey responses and propose action plans as needed as a key indicator of performance
- Lead and mentor team members and other personnel
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or related field
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or other relevant designation
- 10 or more years of relevant experience, including IT Audit
- Knowledge of COBIT
- Experience in emerging technologies including robotics process automation, data analytics and visualization, particularly Alteryx and Tableau, an asset
- Exceptional diplomacy and ability to collaborate across functions and multiple levels of the business
- Ability to think strategically and understand the interrelation of a complex and diverse business and IT environment
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and evaluate processes, procedures and controls for root cause analysis
- Hands on with an ability to manage simultaneous initiatives
- Willingness to travel, primarily within the region
- Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise 1 an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.