Our client is a well-established Heavy Lift and Specialized Transport company with a diverse fleet of mobile and crawler cranes, SPMTs, and other specialized transport and lifting equipment with locations in Saint John, New Brunswick, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and several other branches around Atlantic Canada and the United States. We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Pricing Specialist to join their dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Pricing analysis based on industry data
- Responsible for supporting the entire bid process. Including but not limited to initiating bid kick off meetings with relevant internal stakeholders, responding to Pre-Qualifications, RFI’s, RFQ’s, preparing bid for General Manager’s review and approval, and supporting the company in efforts to secure contract award;
- Coordinate resources to ensure all bids are submitted on time and are of consistent quality;
- Update and maintain the work related to key performance indicators and ensure this work is produced in accordance with standard company policies and procedures;
- Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, identify and monitor bid websites and other sources of tenders, and plan prospective proposals to meet business needs;
- Maintain excellent internal relationships, understand who to go to in order to gather relevant information and ensure that good relations are kept with key individuals;
- Update and maintain contract and customer files, including administrative work in CRM;
- Organize bid submission reviews
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in scientific pricing/dynamic pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 2-3 years’ experience, experience in the Equipment or Construction Industry considered an asset;
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings with internal and external parties;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- A member of professional pricing society (preferred);
For consideration please contact Denise Fullerton at email@example.com or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.