Full-Time REFINERY SITE MANAGER
Refinery Site Manager
Saint John, NB
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Refinery Site Manager for a large, well respected company based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
– Promote and demonstrate a commitment to safety
– Responsible for the safety, leadership and management of the day-to-day activities of our refinery operation team
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with and ensure regular communication with internal and external stakeholders
– Promote a positive labour/employee relations climate and teamwork at all levels of the site.
– Work with all levels of internal and external management to coordinate operational and administrative activities
– Ensure effective delivery of service to all levels of internal and external customers
– Build and promote a culture of team-wide leadership behaviors
– Long term planning and strategy development to deliver continued value to our client
– Seek out and explore opportunities for continuous improvement in all aspects of the business including safety, operations, and commercially
– All the above with be completed in accordance with Irving Equipment quality and standards polices.
– 3-5 years of supervisory or site management role experience, preferably in a unionized environment within an industrial or construction industry
– Strong leadership capabilities, with an ability to inspire others to act as leaders
– Experience and knowledge in heavy lift and heavy haul would be an asset
– Strong ability to manage relationships across a wide network
– Post-Secondary Education, preferably in the Engineering, Technical, or Business field of study
– Strong Financial acumen
– Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple work fronts
– Ability to effectively manage time and effectively make decisions with limited information
– Proactive, detail oriented, and a sense of urgency is a must
– Strong communication skills and ability negotiate
-Ability to think critically & problem solve
-Proficiency in MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.