Our client is a leader in the forest products industry, and it is known for its commitment to safety, quality products, service, and sound environmental management. On their behalf, we are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Regional Administrator.
In this role, you will support the Central New Brunswick Region of the Woodlands Division as well as the Grand Lake Timber Sawmill.
You are part of a finance community of over 200 finance professionals and have multiple finance and operations career paths available to you across our diverse businesses, as well as ongoing professional development and support.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, where you will motivate and supervise an administrative team, and be a part of the regional leadership team.
• Education Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in either Business or Commerce
• CPA Designation is an asset, or desire to work toward designation completion
• Years of Experience Required: 3-10 years of professional work experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel Skills and ability to learn new software programs
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Provide analysis to support business and operational decision making
• Manage sawmill delivery schedules, analyze delivered wood costs and sawmill financial statements
• Lead the annual budget process
• Drive improvements in the district’s various administrative processes
• Provide support to operations to improve overall financial health
For consideration, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org