Full-Time Reliability Engineer
Our client is a well-established Marine Company with a diverse fleet of Harbour, Coastal/Deep Sea Tugs, as well as Offshore Supply Vessels with locations in Saint John, New Brunswick, Halifax, Nova Scotia, and St. John’s, Newfoundland.
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Reliability Engineer. This opportunity would be ideal for candidates looking to deepen their knowledge of predictive-based maintenance management. Candidates looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the areas of daily management, initiative management, driving improvement and understanding the business would have the opportunity to grow in this position. In addition to development and responsibilities in the functional and technical skills associated with this position, Reliability Engineers also get exposure to development in six sigma skill areas including green belt projects.
- University Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of industrial experience (process industry preferred)
- Experience in a reliability or plant maintenance area would be considered an asset
- Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) or recognized Reliability certification or work towards such a designation would be considered an asset
- As the successful candidate you will be responsible for major maintenance programs and projects management spanning budgeting through execution.
- You will develop and manage process and equipment reliability programs including:
- Leading root cause failure analysis
- Managing the results of condition monitoring functions
- Developing reports to retrieve data from the data warehouse
- Implementing standard jobs into the Planned Maintenance System
- Evaluation/effectiveness of the Planned Maintenance System
- Auditing Planned Maintenance System Compliance
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, please forward your resume in pdf to the attention of Steven Love at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.