SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
We are presently accepting resumes for the position of Senior Financial Analyst for our client, based in Dieppe, NB.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
• Perform financial/economic research and analysis for use in development of business strategies and tactics.
• Consolidate international financial records, budgets, monthly statements, and quarterly reviews into common currency and common format for presentation to the Leadership Team and Executive Financial Analyst.
• Prepare statistical studies, forecasts, analysis trends, and interpretation of information through the use of computerized analysis tools to provide conclusions and recommendations.
• Determine financial/economic impact on various business opportunities relative to business unit, and compile and prepare results for presentation.
• Handle short-term financial projects more complex in nature and participate in long-term projects.
• Apply comprehensive knowledge of practices and procedures in more complex work assignments with limited supervision and substantial latitude to take action and make decisions.
• Provide support to team and ongoing projects as required.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
• Successful completion of an Accounting Designation (CA, CMA, CGA) or MBA
• Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting/financial roles with any experience in marketing and distribution being an asset
• Results-oriented with the demonstrated ability to effectively manage various projects
• Strong analytical, organizational skills (deadline oriented)
• Continuous improvement mindset / flexible approach to problem-solving
• Independent thinker with an eye for detail
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or forward your resume via email to email@example.com
– See more at: http://www.personnel-search.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.