As our successful candidate you will lead a team of experienced growers and irrigation specialists.
Your familiarity with water, fertilizer, pests and climate management in a greenhouse environment will make you a valuable resource to your team with whom you will develop a lean and continuous improvement culture.
– The successful candidate will have a minimum of a university degree in horticulture or agriculture and a minimum of 5 years experience. An acceptable combination of formal training and relevant experience will also be considered.
– Experience with greenhouse production and management including the ability to coordinate and supervise operational tasks, planning and crew supervision.
– Familiarity with budgeting and work planning processes.
– The ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
– Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and the ability to learn climate control systems.
For a confidential exchange of information please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com