Our client is comprised of a number of companies that allow them to move cargo across North America by sea, truck, and rail. We are presently recruiting for a Talent Manager to join the HR team based at their corporate office in Saint John, NB. Reporting to the Transportation & Logistics Divisional Director of Human Resources, the Talent Manager will be experienced in full-cycle recruitment and employment branding and have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
• Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans;
• Lead Transportation & Logistics employment branding initiatives;
• Oversight of a leadership development program, which includes recruitment, selection and mentorship;
• Act as the Human Resources Business Partner for three of the division’s companies – including all Human Resources-related functions;
• Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs;
• Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes;
• Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience;
• Attend career fairs, conferences and other events to source talent;
• Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
• Proven experience in talent acquisition;
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding;
• Understanding of all selection methods and techniques;
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards;
• Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles;
• Excellent communicator;
• A leader and strategic thinker;
• Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree, concentration in Human Resources would be considered a strong asset.
For consideration, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-852-8042 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org