Executive Assistant – Travel and Logistics
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant – Travel and Logistics for our client in Saint John, NB. In this unique role, you will coordinate and manage all travel logistics (flights, accommodations and other transportation as required) for the business.
If you are interested in a dynamic and exciting work environment this may be the role for you. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage corporate business travel from beginning to end.
- Manage the corporate aircraft :
- Maintain the schedule and provide appropriate communications to flight crew and maintenance engineers.
- Review any flight requests, conflicts or issues with aviation personnel and provide alternative solutions.
- Assist with flight planning details and required documentation.
- Co-ordinate charter and commercial flights when required.
- Act as liaison for guest aircraft when visiting hangar and assist in meeting their needs.
- Prepare reoccurring monthly and quarterly reports and provide analysis on usage.
- Accounts payable and act as an initial point of contact for account inquiries.
- Process improvement and refinement for the flight department
- Carry our assorted duties associated with office management for the day to operational needs
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of activities and appropriate discretion.
As the successful candidate you have a strong work ethic, are highly organized, self-motivated and able to manage your time based on priorities and deadlines. You are a team player with a positive attitude and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. You hold an Undergraduate degree or community college diploma with a minimum 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced executive administration position within a corporate office. Your superior communication (written and verbal), problem solving skills and a keen eye on attention to detail will ensure your success in this role. Previous experience booking corporate travel, corporate aircraft, and accommodations is considered an asset.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or forward your resume via email to email@example.com . All correspondence will remain strictly confidential.