We are currently recruiting to fill the role of Travel Coordinator with our client in Saint John, NB. In this unique opportunity, you will coordinate and manage all travel logistics (flights, accommodations and other transportation as required) for the business.
If you are interested in a dynamic and exciting work environment this may be the role for you. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the schedule for the corporate aircraft and providing appropriate communications to flight crew and maintenance engineers
- Assisting with flight planning details and documentation
- Acting as liaison with the businesses in coordinating/scheduling flights and inquiries on scheduling or general flight details
- Greeting arriving and/or departing passengers when necessary
- Co-ordinating chartered flights when required
- Acting as the liaison for guest aircraft visiting the hangar
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports
- Opening and closing the building daily
- Participating in and recording and distributing quarterly safety meeting minutes
- Managing and coordinating cleaning, maintenance and grounds keeping as well as providing support to aviation staff and maintaining office supplies
You have a minimum of three years of experience in tourism, travel or hospitality management. You have a strong work ethic, are highly organized, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks concurrently. You are a team player with a positive attitude and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. The successful candidate will be flexible and able to adjust to sudden changes in plans, recognizing the resulting implications/impacts of those changes and realigning as necessary. The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion is a must. For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 or forward your resume via email to email@example.com . All correspondence will remain strictly confidential.