VP Corporate Tax
This is a critically important senior level opportunity and provides for further career progression based on performance. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be primarily responsible for the organization’s corporate tax planning and compliance activities, as well as have oversight of a customs compliance function.
You will work directly with the senior leaders of the organization, as well as the management of each of their businesses, to proactively drive corporate income tax planning and ensure full compliance with their broad corporate tax and customs reporting requirements.
This challenging position requires excellent management and leadership skills, as well as strong tax technical competence, the ability to understand complex tax regimes at the right level, and to collaborate with colleagues, advisors and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Attributes:
– CA Designation or law degree
– Completion of the CICA In-Depth Course or similar training
– Financial Governance experience
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Highly motivated and possessing strong leadership and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of process design and implementation
– Effective time management skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and senior supervisory experience
If you are a tax professional, with strong technical skills, experience in tax strategy, demonstrated skills in corporate tax research and compliance, this opportunity is for you. To apply, please contact Steven Love (506) 852-8021 or forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence will remain strictly confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com