Manager, HR Systems
Saint John, NB
Our client has an opening for a Manager, HR Systems in their Saint John Head Office. The primary scope of this role is to lead the management, design and development of the HR System – Workday to support the overall organization and human resource strategy. This role will lead a team of system admins, and business process leads to develop and optimize HR processes that will deliver an enhanced employee experience. In addition, they lead the development of HR analytics and reporting. They are responsible for system configuration and testing within all modules of the HR System. This role is also responsible for the data integrity within the system and delivering a suite of reports that provide accurate and timely data to support the business needs.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and continuously develop a team of 6 members to deliver on the goals, initiatives, and projects.
- Develop and deliver strategy to enhance adoption and optimization of Workday to meet strategic business and HR needs.
- Oversee the implementation of system upgrades and testing of new functionalities. This includes data research/collection, design, testing criteria, development specifications, recommendations, implementations, communication, and training methods.
- Manage relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders – This includes active participation in the Workday Community to leverage industry best practices and build relationships with other Workday customers, account managers, module owners.
- Collaborate with the business to ensure the end-user experience is considered in the design, implementation, and sustainability of our Workday system to deliver effective, efficient, and meaningful Workday experience for employees, managers, and the HR team.
- Support cross-functional HR business streams and manage the process for development of formal plans to implement each upgrade/project
- Work with HR operations, functional leads, finance, and IT to implement these standards.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster & developing relationships cross functionally
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high ownership and accountability while maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information.
- Strong digital solutions mindset with the ability to drive improvement of HR business processes and outcomes.
- Leadership experience in managing, developing, and mentoring direct reports
- You are a natural problem solver, great team player, have strong attention to detail and enjoy a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A strong bias for action and comfort with change – we move quickly and aren’t afraid to change our approach if a better path is available
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education
- 7+ years of experience in leadership of cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing Workday or another HRIS
- Experience in project management, process documentation, and process improvement would be an asset
- Experience in Workday HCM, Compensation, Absence and Benefits (Workday Pro certification a definite plus)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.