Business Development Manager – Sponsorship
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager of Business Operations, the Business Development Manager leads the Team sponsorship department to optimize revenues and meet the Team objectives.
The position requires collaboration with all the Team departments to create and deliver integrated partnerships aligned on the Team strategic orientations.
While developing and maintaining excellent business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, the Sponsorship Manager is responsible to deliver all contractual engagements with partners.
- Manage and optimize the partnership strategy aimed at maximizing revenues by utilizing all the organization’s intellectual, digital, commercial properties, and commercial use of the team’s brand.
- Develop prospecting strategy, manage the entire sponsorship sales process from initial approach to proposal development, to contractual agreement.
- Negotiate new and renewal sponsorship agreements and ensure all related follow-ups.
- Collaborate to deploy original sponsored activations with the marketing and game operation department.
- Manage and ensure the execution of commitments with various partners, from the management of advertising inventory to internal and external approval processes, to service exchanges, in collaboration with all departments of the organization.
- Build business cases on potential sponsored integration, track all sponsorship related expenses, and negotiate suppliers to optimize rentability of sponsor related initiatives.
- Produce and present necessary reports to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or other related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both official languages (English & French) required.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently. Ability to engage well with others.
- Good knowledge of the advertisement landscape and of the entertainment industry
- Proven to perform well under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.