Our client is adding an Accountant to their team in Summerside, PEI. In this role you will support the Senior Accountant who is responsible for finance and accounting functions within the division. You will be given the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of accounting.
- Prepare journal entries, perform account reconciliations, and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Weekly & periodic financial reporting.
- Liaise with operational & financial professionals.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual tax and audit packages.
- Assist with compliance responsibilities to meet internal control requirements.
- Adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree with accounting concentration.
- Enrolled in the Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) Designation Program, or desire to pursue.
- Strong technology aptitude – Proficient with MS Office Suite (JD Edwards experience is an asset)
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Energized by working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rini John (email@example.com) at 506-852-8049 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.