Our client is looking for a Branch Manager for their Halifax, NS branch.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience and a good knowledge of business processes, performance improvement and value measurements. They are looking for an individual who can manage a variety of tasks or assignments and will delegate appropriately.
- Promote and support all safety initiatives to sustain a safe working environment
- Ensure the functional efficiency of the warehouse
- Supervise and direct the operational activities of the Branch
- Lead the team to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Maintain operation of a clean, organized, and well-maintained facility
- Work with the sales team to grow sales volume
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 + years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education- graduate of diploma or degree program
- Retail leadership experience would be an asset
- Proven ability to meet and exceed financial goals of the branch
- An understanding of Process Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma) would be an asset
- Proven people management with experience in performance management
- A Team player who is highly organized with excellent time management skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.