Saint John, NB
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Saint John, NB Head Office.
As Business Analyst you will be eliciting and documenting the needs of stakeholders including investigating and clarifying their expressed desires—to determine underlying business requirements.
You are a key member of a team that enables change by defining needs, determining solutions, and delivering value to stakeholders while also considering the potential implications of technology in the current business environment.
- As part of the IT Team you will be supporting a division of the company by enabling business growth through strategic use of technology.
- Building strong working relationships with business users and leadership teams.
- Understanding key business data and quality
- Performing requirements elicitation & documentation
- Building use cases (definition and development) and developing test cases
- Documenting business processes
- Understanding capability of analytics tools and enabling business to act from analytical insight
- Managing integrity, confidentiality, and security of all datasets
- Understanding the risk tolerance/profile of the business
- Collaborating with design and architecture
- Translating business process model to technical realization
- A University Degree in a related discipline
- 3 years’ work experience in a business environment, preferably IT
- Experienced in Microsoft Technologies; particularly in Office 365
- Customer focused: motivated by inspiring others to do things differently
- Technically inclined, process oriented and driven by a natural curiosity
- Happy in an environment where you can work independently as well as collaboratively
- A continuous learner: acquiring new skills and software applications is second nature
- At home in a fast-paced work environment where solutions are not always clearly defined
- A practiced communicator with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Organized, analytical and business savvy
- Business Process Modeling
- Entry Certification in Business Analysis (ECBA)
- Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Agile methodology for project management
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Dev Ops
- Experience in ERP system upgrades and/or replacement projects
- Experience/knowledge of integrating external and internal systems
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rini John (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 506-852-8049 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.