Business Operations Analyst
Our client is actively seeking a Business Operations Analyst.
As Business Operations Analyst you are a professional who solves problems internally and implements goal-oriented strategies in companies. This role also involves managing data, reporting, and synergizing the various functions within planning/operations. This is a highly data-driven role emphasizing mathematics, simulation models, data validation, and creative analytics, all for the purpose of identifying and correcting problems.
Identify problems: As an Operations Analyst, identifying operational issues and potential concerns are some of your most important responsibilities. You need to discuss these concerns with stakeholders and clients while proving the existence of problems through statistic modeling.
Research issues: After you identify the problems, you’ll resolve the issues through investigation/analysis, identifying resources required, and identifying a project plan to achieve the identified success criteria.
Recommend solutions: Based on your research and analysis, you need to make presentations and reports that support your recommended solutions to the identified problems and concerns. You’ll prepare detailed reports that explain the entire solution and the implementations plan.
Auditing: Ensuring actual results match expected results
- Satisfy reporting needs for management on health of current operations through agreed metrics
- Provide business insight through reporting and recommendations for improvement
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements and synergies
- Identify opportunities, risks, and shortcomings with recommendations for correction
- Develop projects to ensure optimal operational performance
- Develop and maintain KPIs for operations and planning
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Collaborate with multiple departments
- Change management
- Strong, creative analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.