Saint John, NB
Our client, well-established and respected company is looking for a Civil Project Manager for their Saint John, New Brunswick Head Office.
- Plan and control the construction of allocated projects to ensure completion in accordance with design requirements, safety standards, and time and cost restraints to achieve profit objectives.
- Align resources required to execute the projects.
- Manage sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Interact with clients / customers.
- Prepare budget and cost report tracking.
- Quantify design changes.
- Act as a coach, mentor and resource to teams
- Manage progress claims and change orders with customers.
- Ensure project meets Health, Safety, and Environment requirements.
- Civil Engineering Degree or a CET with directly related job experience on large civil projects
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) designation would be considered an asset or equivalent working experience.
- Advanced understanding of civil engineering concepts and ability to communicate ideas to others.
- Experience with AutoCAD and MS Project
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills within the field of expertise and ability to coach and mentor others.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification would be considered an asset
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.