Saint John, NB
We are currently searching for a Director of Human Resources for a large and well-respected client.
As the Director of Human Resources, you will be leading an HR team for a division made up of 6 operating companies.
You will be a key strategic partner at the Leadership table for the division.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business and corporate strategy.
You will proactively cultivate and promote best practices in the field of HR while providing day to day operational advice, consultation, and support in the areas of recruitment, performance management, coaching and employee engagement.
Reporting to the Divisional Vice President, this role provides opportunity to lead for success in business outcomes across the companies.
- 10+ years of human resources experience.
- 5+ years as a senior people leader with an HR team of 5 or more.
- Relevant undergraduate degree MBA and/or professional CPHR designation or equivalent.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and achieve required objectives.
- Effective organizational, problem-solving, planning, and analytical skills.
- Use of sound judgment and reliable decision making.
- Strong organizational skills and a high degree of self-motivation and business acumen.
- Serving as a senior member of the Divisional leadership team responsible for setting and executing the people strategy of the division.
- Leading and developing the capabilities of the HR team as a whole and providing sound and engaging leadership.
- Maintaining close relationships, coordination, and collaboration with executive leaders, directors and people leaders and union officials across the division to meet all program requirements and ensure organization-wide strategies are successfully implemented.
- Adeptly analyze trends, human resource best practices and evolving technology to proactively identify HR-related issues to maximize organizational effectiveness and further enhance organizational culture.
- Support labour relations and people strategies to ensure all requirements are met, key metrics and balanced scorecard results are achieved, and risks are minimized.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.