Saint John, NB
Our client, Atlantic Canada’s largest retail building supply chain has an opening for a Director of Marketing in their Saint John, NB Head Office.
The successful candidate will join a senior management committee and be responsible for a comprehensive marketing department, loyalty program, consumer financing, and ecommerce team. This position offers many facets including access to continued education, executive development, professional coaching, travel and upward mobility as well as the potential to grow across an organization of over 40 operating companies.
- Overall management of a retail marketing portfolio: Tradition channels, loyalty programs, digital marketing and ecommerce sales
- P&L responsibility including: Budget setting, tracking, reporting
- Ecommerce program management and the overall growth of the ecommerce sales channel
- Consumer analytics from first person and outside data sets
- Consumer brand and brand strategy ownership
- Loyalty program operation and participation in a loyalty coalition
- Management of a retail financing program
- Minimum of 10 years in a retail leadership or brand management position
- Bachelor’s degree required and preference will be given to candidates with a master’s degree
- Promotional planning experience including: Mass marketing, consumer targeting, progress tracking and post campaign evaluation
- Proven experience building B2C and B2B marketing plans
- Brand management
- Experience with loyalty program(s)
- Exposure to financing programs an asset
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.