Saint John, NB
- This position directs the organization’s purchasing/procurement/sourcing function to minimize the organization’s overall purchasing costs without compromising quality or reliability of supply.
- Provides leadership and direction to the development of the organization’s overall sourcing strategy and initiatives.
- Assists in developing purchasing budgets, plans, policies, systems, and procedures that will achieve these strategic objectives.
- A key member/lead in evaluating and negotiating complex or strategically important supplier and vendor relationships to secure terms that are in the organization’s best interest.
- 10+ years of relevant experience leading/managing an area of the business.
- Proven track record of achieving results through influence.
- Proven experience in spend management across multiple categories.
- Manufacturing experience with supporting Accounting or Finance experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, dispute resolution skills, strong understanding of material planning and business cycle, proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, ability to balance internal and external expectations to achieve optimal result.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration/Supply Chain Management)
- SCMP designation considered an asset
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.