Our client, a leading in the Food Manufacturing sector has an opening for a Director, Talent Acquisition.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the Director, Talent Acquisition manages the recruitment team and directs the strategic Talent Acquisition plan for permanent, hourly and seasonal recruitment needs. The Director, Talent Acquisition will support the Organization on executing the key strategic initiatives required for successful talent acquisition to ensure the company can meet its goals by acquiring talented candidates.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education with an emphasis on HR, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- 5 + years leading recruitment teams or projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Project management experience considered an asset.
- Experience in manufacturing or agricultural industry considered an asset
- Develop, define, and lead a modern, talent acquisition strategy with a strong focus on the candidate experience for hourly, salaried and seasonal hiring in Canada and the US
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of full life-cycle Talent Acquisition professionals responsible for all hiring.
- Build strong partnerships with business and HR leaders to consult, influence change, and advocate for the modern candidate experience
- Develop employee value proposition and partner with Marketing to ensure on-brand messaging
- Create and drive consistent reporting and process standards with the goal of creating a positive hiring experience with our candidates and hiring teams
- Become knowledgeable of key immigration programs to support the talent needs of the organization
- Serve as a Center of Expertise to support the Manufacturing facilities in their talent acquisition goals
- Lead the optimization of social and digital Talent acquisition strategy to ensure that the employee brand and awareness is active in all of the markets in which we source talent.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.