Director, Talent Acquisition
Saint John, NB
Our client, one of Atlantic Canada’s top employers is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition. The Director of Talent Acquisition is the brand ambassador in the talent marketplace. The Director translates, with energy and passion, the organizations opportunities effectively in the talent market. The Director provides leadership to a talented team of recruiters, across diverse companies, leveraging best practices, creativity, and technology to achieve business results.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute an overarching talent acquisition strategy, including campus and experienced hiring, social media, networks and 3rd party recruiters which includes solutions to expand who, where and how we attract talent to the organization.
- Lead a centralized team (4-5 direct reports) supporting Talent Acquisition process and indirect (influence) recruiters.
- Build a strong talent pipeline to satisfy current and future hiring needs.
- Direct the organization’s recruitment activities to ensure a consistent candidate experience leveraging technology, innovation, assessment tools, best practices and appropriate training for recruiters and hiring managers.
- Influence recruitment in the business by providing expertise and direction to continually increase the capability and impact of recruitment across the organization.
- Leverage expertise and market knowledge to advise businesses on appropriate use of executive search spend.
- Employ a captivating employer brand that reflects the diverse opportunities across industries and businesses.
- Manage the recruitment process and technology to ensure it is conducted efficiently, economically and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards.
- Evaluate trends and recommend changes to the organization’s recruitment strategies based on changing conditions.
- Lead the strategic workforce planning process for the enterprise.
- Promote diversity and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates.
- 10 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition at a senior level.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- Understand selection methods and techniques.
- Understand the duties and competencies of different roles across different industries and businesses.
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and organizational skills.
- Experience with progressive recruitment technology, social media, networks, and professional platforms.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates as well as with internal teams and external partners.
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree. Recruiting experience across various industries and complex business environments considered an asset.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.