Our client is looking for a Disability Manager to join their team in Halifax, NS. This will be a full-time permanent position with a large, well-established company.
- Post Secondary Education – University or College
- A minimum of five years disability management experience
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Disability Management Certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification
The successful applicant must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Case load management, including coordination with all stakeholders
- Return to Work Program development and management
- Ability to analyze data and present to Senior Leadership Teams
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.