Our client, Atlantic Canada’s largest retail building supply chain has an opening for an E-commerce Data Analyst in their Saint John, NB Head Office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create, conduct, and refine ongoing analysis of user experience, testing, and site performance required to support site decisions on a daily basis.
- Assist in development and execution of site design and experience testing strategies.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on customer satisfaction and related consumer driven metrics.
- Work with internal teams to advance key reporting tools and deploy relevant analytics reporting dashboards, highlighting key insights and areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
- Liaise with Customer Support team to ensure issues are captured, analyzed, and triaged.
- Mining and analyzing data from company databases to improve marketing, product development, or overall Ecommerce business strategies
- Using predictive modeling to optimize revenue growth, marketing campaigns, and customer experiences
- Developing A/B testing campaign frameworks and testing model quality
- Communicating and coordinating with teams to implement data-driven strategies while measuring progress
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Magento & Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform experience & knowledge is an asset.
- 3 years of Digital Analytics experience in Site Analytics, Search and Testing & Optimization is required
- Experience with GA4 and Google Marketing Platform.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to create data architectures
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analysis techniques and concepts, and how to apply them to data sets
- A desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Flexibility to work as a member of the team and as an individual contributor
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rini John (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 506-852-8049 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.