Our client, Atlantic Canada’s largest retail building supply chain has an opening for an E-commerce Marketing Specialist in their Saint John, NB Head Office.
This opportunity currently exists for an individual who would like a career in commercial building supply purchasing. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit with interest in negotiation and product category management, please apply for this position.
- Enhance user experience by finessing copy, A+ content, most up-to-date imagery, video, upsell items, etc. on assigned marketplaces.
- Monitor page performance including keyword ranking, reviews, questions, photos, videos.
- Develop and manage Promotional advertising campaigns and budget.
- Managing and engaging with customer reviews.
- experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in marketing, product management, and operations to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved.
- Provide recommendations on new ways and different channels that company can increase its brand awareness, generate leads, and increase conversion
- Provide input to help support the strategy for evolving the digital channel
- Plan, oversee design, and execute strategic digital campaigns that support branding
- Deploy tactical omnichannel campaigns that drive traffic to Kent.ca and in-store
- Use analytical tools to measure and analyze results and provide recommendations to senior managers and business partners
- Deliver against key marketing and sales KPIs
- Ensures adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Communicating and negotiating with ad agencies, employees, marketing staff, editors, and writers
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting campaigns
- Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance
Qualification and skills:
- University Degree, Diploma, or related education in Marketing or similar field
- Have a passion for digital marketing with a curiosity to learn as much as possible
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth.
- Enjoy and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative, highly organized, self-motivated person
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rini John (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 506-852-8049 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.