Our client, Atlantic Canada’s largest retail building supply chain has an opening for an E-commerce UX Specialist in their Saint John, NB Head Office.
- Advocate for best-in-class customer experience, business requirements, and quality data in all checkout experimentation, globally
- Provide knowledgeable insights of eCommerce environments (including Mobile & Desktop Path to Purchase, website architecture, API’s & Web Services) to support innovation of the eCommerce landscape
- Act as a leader in user purchase flow from ideation, strategy and creation of the design roadmap across web and mobile
- Actively reduce ecommerce friction while improving checkout/shopping cart experience by innovating on the best product/user experience to delight our consumers
- Identify monitor and maintain a consistent user experience throughout the customers path to purchase.
- Facilitate design strategy, concepting and definition activities including design thinking, service design blueprinting, journey mapping, user flow mapping and other UX methods.
- Collaborates closely with Product Managers and Product Owners to speak on behalf of the user to influence the direction of a product or experience and its associated roadmap.
- Ability to integrate vendor/third-party applications and propriety, “in house” products into a holistic user experience.
- Implements and aligns with UX Chapter defined processes and best practices within product team. Educates and is an ambassador for UX processes and value on team.
- Supports and collaborates with a variety of UX disciplines across divisions to deliver high quality user experiences and achieve strategic business and UX goals .
- Apply the UI/UX standards to identify improvement areas, test and validate new standards through site analysis and A/B test
Qualification and skills:
- University Degree, Diploma, or related education in Marketing or similar field
- Solid understanding of the web environment, (screen layouts and composition)
- At least 2-5 years of job experience in UI/UX planning at emarket place (online shopping site)
- Experience with conducting user research and usability studies
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies and mobile devices
- Magento Experience an asset
- Experience on web analytics and project leading
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rini John (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 506-852-8049 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.