New Annan, PEI
Our client, a leader in the food manufacturing sector has an opening for an Electrical Engineer in their New Annan, PEI location.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, “Can Do” attitude and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Electrical engineering degree with E.I.T or P.Eng. designation
- Two to five years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and MS Project
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of the following codes and standards would be an asset: Canadian Electrical Code, Workplace Electrical Safety Standard, Safeguarding of Machinery Standard, Occupational Health and Safety Act of PEI, Training on Breaker Coordination, Arc Flash and LOTO
The Key Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Defining project scope based on production and safety requirements
- Sourcing equipment, providing input on layouts, creating project schedules, and supervising installation
- Oversee the design, specification, and installation of electrical equipment, including wiring, controls, and instrumentation
- Maintenance of PLC and electronic drawings
- Monitoring project activities including cost and schedule within assigned area and providing timely updates to management.
- Providing field support during project construction and commissioning activities.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.