Finance Systems & Process Lead
Reporting to the Director of Finance, Process and Systems, the Finance Systems and Process Lead will be a key member of the Finance team, supporting the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and managing optimization ideas and projects to improve efficiency.
The Finance Systems and Process Lead quarterbacks’ business knowledge regarding how finance systems, processes and transactions occur across departments to identify and implement process and system improvement opportunities.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- College or University diploma/degree; Accounting considered an asset
- Accounting Designation considered an asset
- Experience and knowledge with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and accounting concepts/principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills, technological proficiency, ability to solve complex problems
- Strong knowledge/experience in leading process improvement and optimization, including process mapping and documentation
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with financial data analysis and data governance
- Project management and Six Sigma knowledge and experience considered an asset
- Manage the implementation of optimization ideas including fostering a positive environment for change management. Responsible to conduct testing and training activities where appropriate
- Manage general support issues and contribute to the solution design process to ensure the delivered solution is accurate to business needs
- Represent the Finance department in cross-track meetings and collaborate with other departments projects to ensure the Finance departments requirements are met
- Act as the subject matter expert for business knowledge of how systems, processes and transactions work together between departments when they interact with Finance
- Analyze current process health to identify new process improvement opportunities and system enhancements
- Lead Finance projects using proven project management practices
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.