Finance Transformation Lead
Saint John, NB
The Finance Transformation Lead will work with a team to scope solutions and strategies on finance business transformation.
This position will also be responsible for the successful implementation and go-live of any key business transformational process and system changes.
This role will also hold key responsibilities to drive through efficiencies, process improvement and implementation of systems-based approaches to work.
This position guides and drives forward key projects to deliver a best-in-class Finance and Accounting functions.
- Develops financial transformation plan, including developing reporting processes and financial operating model with the intention of optimizing our efficiencies
- Diagnose and identify root causes for sub-optimal work processes
- Manage projects to improve or redesign finance by leveraging digital technologies, modern operating models, and new ways of working
- Develops and implements key process framework to deliver overall efficiency improvement
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to senior and middle management level client stakeholders on their Finance transformation efforts
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset to support a world-class finance and accounting practices, acting as a project sponsor when required
- A seasoned professional with 5+ years of relevant experience in financial management or back-office finance processes.
- A Chartered Professional Accountant, or have a relevant degree and possess deep experience in the operations of a finance function
- Knowledgeable of the key technologies and systems involved in finance including data platforms/warehouses, analytics tools, EPM tools, actuarial tools, and other applicable systems
- A self-starting, pro-active team player that is experienced in working in dynamic environments and within a multi-disciplinary team
- A problem-solver, with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address business requirements clearly and articulately
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Able to create and deliver engaging presentations to senior leaders and business managers.
- A strong people manager, able to lead project teams and influence change
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.