Saint John, NB (Hybrid work arrangement)
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst that will be based in their Saint John, NB Head Office.
As Financial Analyst you will be part of their Corporate Finance and Analysis team. You will be working on implementation and optimization of critical finance systems and processes. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and critical thinking to solve problems, dive deep into the data and systems that run finance and collaborate with teams across the organization to make a meaning impact
- Building comprehensive financial models for financial planning and analysis
- Support and maintain existing financial forecasting models
- Participate in meetings to gather requirements, design, and develop new financial forecasting models
- Work to achieve quality standards and schedule of projects
- Work effectively with teams to determine and implement solutions to problems
- Assist with other analytics projects as required including evaluating financial impact of recommendations
- Communication with stakeholders of varying organizational levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- Professional Accounting/Finance designation or actively pursuing is an asset (CFA, CPA)
- 2-3 years of accounting, finance, or related experience
- High degree of curiosity
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and a strong sense of urgency
- Familiarity with TM1, Tableau, or other analytical tools is an asset
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.